Register for our Non-Fiction Writing Course by 30 March 2021 for our April Class. It is a 20-week course, inclusive of classwork and writing projects. There is no pressure for examination—you set your study schedule, but endeavour to set aside time to study each week and prepare for the weekly classes.
The course covers the following:
- the equipment you need in writing;
- research in writing,
- market analysis,
- how to prepare and submit your work for publication,
- legal aspects in writing and how to approach your writing as a business, and
- how to write autobiographies, biographies, and memoirs.
The course is a hybrid-learning course:
- distance-learning self-study mode (we will mail you your study materials to you),
- online learning,
- online/virtual live, and
- in-person classes.