Be among the first ten to register for our April 2021 Non-Fiction Writing Course by 30 March 2021 and get 20% discount. The non-fiction April class will also have a bonus fiction module. Register today to get your discount.
The course covers the following:
- the equipment you need in writing;
- research in writing,
- market analysis,
- how to prepare and submit your work for publication,
- legal aspects in writing and how to approach your writing as a business,
- how to write autobiographies, biographies, and memoirs; and
- how to write fiction genres.
The course is a hybrid-learning course:
- distance-learning self-study mode (we will mail you your study materials to you),
- online learning,
- online/virtual live, and
- in-person classes.