The Introduction to Creative Writing course introduces you to the basics of creative writing. You learn about what you need to get started off as a writer, the equipment you need, and the qualities you need to have as a writer, and grammar.
You Will Learn (Learning Objectives)
- The equipment you need as a writer.
- How to become a professional writer.
- Your writing target audience analysis (who to write for).
- What to write for your selected target audience.
- When and where to write from (setting up your writing spot).
- How and why to write.
- How to overcome the writer’s block.
- Qualities you need to be a professional writer.
- Grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- How to develop your author’s voice.